18mm natural twist top
The ribbed 18mm natural twist top closures have a screw threaded finish. The top part of the cap has a ‘twist action’ which opens and closes by turning the top half to allow for your product to be dispensed. Ideal for inks, paint, liquids, certain adhesives etc.This 18mm Twist Top is highly durable and can be used alongside strong chemicals.This top can be used on most of our 18mm neck size bottles.
Please note: Always test your product for compatibility.
|Material||Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)|
|Fit Neck Size||18mm 410|
|Dimensions||36mm x 20mmØ|
Please note: Always test your product with the plastic bottle/cap for compatibility. We are happy to send a sample.
If you have never ordered plastic bottles, caps, jars, pots or accessories before and are unsure about which type you need, just give us a call on 01229 588877 or email our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can advise you about the different products & plastics we stock.
Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) is a low-density plastic that is very flexible and translucent. It is widely used for dispensing bottles, wash bottles, squeeze bottles and container lids.
Its properties include:
- Semi-transparency, translucent to opaque in appearance
- Robust enough to be almost unbreakable
- Chemically stable at room temperature
- Excellent resistance to alcohols, acids and bases, and vegetable oils
- Although not as commonly recycled as PET or HDPE, LDPE recycling is gaining traction as its post-consumer uses increase.